Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Willow Smith/ Whip My Hair

Willow Smith is the 9 year old daughter of Will and Jada Smith. She not only has impeccable style but she also has an amazing voice. I blogged about her style awhile back never thought I’d become a fan of her music. Her new hit song “Whip My Hair” is rapidly climbing the charts and even landed her a record deal with Jay- Z’s new label Roc Nation.


Even though she’s 9, Willow has a certain poise and a certainty about her self which comes out in her music and personality. She’s a burst of pure/innocent energy but has a “clear vision of who she is and who she wants to be.” Jay- Z also went on to compare her to a young Michael Jackson.. ( I wouldn’t take it that far because NO one can be the King of Pop) saying that “I can only imagine that's how Mike [Michael Jackson] was as a young kid, he knew exactly what he wanted."


I’m excited for Willow and cant wait to see the impact she leaves on Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment