Sunday, April 10, 2011

Featured Designer/ Black Heart Accessories






Since I was a little girl, I have been addicted to fashion. I like to set the trends, not follow them. This mindset is what sparked my enthusiasm for jewelry design.

One day back in November of 2008, I was shopping for jewelry, but couldnt find anything I liked, or hadnt seen before. Thats when my creative side came out. I immediately began thinking of business plans and a name. The name Black Heart Accessories came about because I was just getting out of a rough relationship. I consider my jewelry to be "avant-garde" because Im not afraid to step out of the box. I challenge boundaries, and create jewelry that is very different, yet wearable. Im all about originality.


I VOW never create the same piece twice. Although jewelry is my main business, I sell all kinds of accessories (i.e. Hair accessories, room décor, and car tags etcetera).


Name: Ashlei Shannon Age: 21 City, State: Atlanta, GA/ Albany, GA Price $5-$25 URL: www.facebook.com/blackheartaccessories

TWITTER: @BHAccessoriesBHA




No comments:

Post a Comment