Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WWPD (WHAT WOULD PETA DO?)


So Far BPs Oil spill has killed
3,412 Seals

7,050 Gulf Coast Birds

845 Clown Fish (including Nemo)

209 Sting Rays

14 Parrots

333 Dolphins

Jaws

A lot of Coral

4 Gorillas

22 Elephants

17 snakes

Simba and Mufasa

6 Hyenas

67 Roaches

And a handful of homo-sapiens

And what have PETA SAID ABOUT THIS..Absolutely NOTHING!!!



*disclaimer: these numbers are only an estimate. Who knows how many Parrots BP have actually killed???


When I logged onto Peta.com, I was certain that they would jump down BP throat (just like they did Vick when he killed some Vicious pitbulls) but NOPE! Nothing was said! I didnt see any campaigns to stop using BP gas, what you can do to help the animals, NOTHING!! So Ive come to the conclusion that either BP is paying Peta to overlook this devasting tragedy or Peta doesnt care about animals covered in black oil (in my Kanye voice). I found three articles where Peta addressed the oil spill and this is what they had to say "dont blame BP. It's your fault. Stop eating meat!" Great advice Peta that definitely makes me feel more at ease about BP polluting our ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment