Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mixing Prints/Patterns






















One thing I absolutely positively love doing is mixing patterns. Not because its it “IT” thing to do, but because matching takes wayyyyyy to long. I like to put on my outfit and go.
Mixing different prints and patterns also is a fabulous way to create more variety in your outfits, giving your outfit some interesting depth which is definitely a must if you want to take a more individualistic and personal approach to dressing.

When mixing patterns there are no “real” rules. No hold bars it's whatever you like. I will suggest however not to mix pattern/prints with the same pattern/print. I.e. polka dots on top of polka dots. It just makes people head hurt when they look at you.







Other than that, wear your mixed patterns/prints with confidence, and you’ll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment