Saturday, June 25, 2011

R.I.P Ryan Dunn

On June 20, 2011 we lost one of our greatest entertainers, Ryan Dunn. He is one of the stars of the hit show/movie sequels, Jackass. Ryan was 34 years old when he died in a car crash at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township, Pennsylvania. The car caught fire in the crash -- and hours later, a tow truck was called to the scene to remove the charred wreckage.

Ryan will be remembered by his crazy antics and adrenaline pumping stunts performed with his co-stars.

The news saddened me mainly because I enjoy watching him perform. I was never a huge fan of Jackass but I loved him on Viva La Bam to a point I would record just each episode just to watch them over and over again. Ryan was entertaining and ready to do whatever to get a laugh. I loved to watch his laid back spirit and his non chalent attitude. It saddens me to see him go at such a young age.

I've posted a video from Viva La Bam. Ryan Dunn will truly be missed.






No comments:

Post a Comment