Saturday, June 11, 2011

"Tears of a Clown" Lloyd

I would like to consider myself a lover of Music..old and new but remakes can sometimes murder (as in a bad way) a classic song. And sometimes you have those remakes that are able to bridge the gap between young and old. Lloyd was able to not only captivate the audience with a great voice and sound but he was also able to introduce a legendary singer (Smokey Robinson) to his fan base. Lloyd did an excellent job with this remake and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Im not sure how many times I can put love but just in case you didnt get the memo.. I LOVE THIS SONG! Im putting the videos to both song so you can hear the old and new. ENJOY!






Don't Forget to check out
http://www.styleversusfashion.com/
Become a fan at
www.facebook.com/styleversusfashion
and follow us
www.twitter.com/stylevsfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment