Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Foliage Fashion Event - 2011

I was invited to participate not only as a model but also as a designer at My! My! My! boutique Fall show in Atlanta, Ga. I got a chance to showcase my creations and meet wonderful people who enjoyed style and wine ; ) just as much as I do. Here are a few pictures from the event and if you're ever in Atlanta make sure to check out this one of a kind vintage boutique. 

Custom made shoes from your truly

Me modeling a vintage dress. My! My! My! has some of the best clothes I've seen (and wore) in Atlanta

Model Desiree Sawyerr

An original custom designed shoe from yours truly 


Me and Another designer. He makes wonderful ties 


Tomik Event Coordinator 

A pair of my custom made heels 

TWO stylish guys Tyron Coachman and Blake Pippin.

Model Lana 

Me doing a promo for my custom made shoes





Custom designs from yours truly

More attendees 




Original Jewelry design by Princess Brandy 



No comments:

Post a Comment