Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Marvelous Creation

About a month ago I was working an event and even though I was "working" I was able to wear a pair of my custom made heels. People liked them and I gave out business cards and that was that.  Now we all know that giving out business cards doesn't mean that a person will visit your site, all it means it they were nice enough to take your card. Well a week ago, I got a phone call from a guy I met at a party and he visited the site. He loved the site and the shoes and decided to show it to one of his clients (a celebrity) . His client loved my site and asked to custom make her a pair of boots. That probably had to be the best/scariest thing ever.... a celebrity trusting me to create a one of a kind piece. So I did and check out my creation. *currently patting myself on the back*






No comments:

Post a Comment